Sunday, January 17, 2010

Random Notes

In regard to the wish list of performers, Dichotomy was a local band from the early 90's that four of my friends from high school put a lot of effort into, much to the delight of family, friends, and North Central Massachusetts as a whole. I had a cd of their songs floating around, so this past summer I posted them on a MySpace page for posterity, and now old fans are flocking there to reminisce a bit. My wish is for Nathan, Jason, Mark and Keith to get back together for a one-off at the festival, or barring a full-fledged reunion, have a couple of people sit in for the missing member(s). Who knows what it would sound like over 15 years later, but it sure would be cool!

As far as the actively working musicians on the list go, so far Christopher is interested, and Jay & Kris have each been sent a detailed e-mail about the event. I am considering several others as well, but I need to speak to them in person.

In-Blog Play:

No comments:

Post a Comment