Saturday, July 24, 2010

One Week to Go!

We are just a week away from what should be a great day in music history!

Musicians: Please check over the Musician FAQ, and if you need anything after a reread, call me. Nothing is too small to inquire about, and my phone number has been in every e-mail I sent.

Guests: Please reread the General FAQ, which has everything you need know to make the day a successful one for you & your family. And remember, if you haven't already done so: you must reply to the e-vite (or have wooden nickels in hand) to gain entry - there will be no exceptions! An accurate headcount is crucial to the success of this event. If you need the e-vite resent, e-mail me, or leave me a Facebook note.

As you can see, at this point there is no one scheduled to go on at noon, so take your time wandering in. I may have something for 1 pm, otherwise just be prepared to enjoy the water and sun (:::fingers crossed:::), whatever you bring for a leisurely lunch, and mingling with the performers, until Almanac Mountain takes the stage at 2 pm.

I can't wait to see all of you, and share this once in a lifetime musical experience! ♫♪♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment