Friday, July 16, 2010

Wooden Nickels Are In

I just received the box of wooden nickel entry tokens/souvenirs today, and they are very cool!

Each musician should send his/her mailing address to NotLameMinus@gmail.com so I can send them out to you ASAP. This is the only way for your four invited guests (who are not on the general e-vite) save your significant other to get into the festival. If you have already responded to the e-mail I sent out on the 12th, they will go in the mail today or tomorrow. Otherwise they will be sent out the day I receive the required info. I will update this post as I hear from you and send out the nickels.

Finally, all festival-goers will receive one to take home at the event (while supplies last)! And once again, please make sure you respond to the e-vite (with your # of guests), or you will not be allowed in.

Update (Wed 7/21): I will be sending out mailers for James, Elizabeth and Almanac Mountain this Thursday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment